Monday, October 19, 2009

What to Blog About today....



Someone needs to slap me into reality after viewing this picture, *slap.*

I have NO idea what to blog about today, and I am not feeling to witty. Some topics have came across my head but nothing too "omg let me run to my computer and blog" worthy. I feel like I have been out of touch with the entertainment world lately! My whole world has become school, work and Twilight, and friends..well let me rephrase that friend. I haven't watched E! news in forever, I haven't been on all my websites to see what is going on with other celebrities, as far as I am concerned they could have been all admitted to rehab this weekend and I would not know. The only thing I would know is that Kstew is NOT in rehab she just flew back to the Couve last night. Speaking of that did anyone else see the pictures? She was carrying knitting needles...and I know everyone is all " OMG kstew knits" but not me, I was like " OMG can you carry knitting needles on the plane?!" Must be nice for VIP treatment, because I'm pretty sure if I took my grandmas needles they would take them so fast!

UGH! there must be some news I can touch on, besides Kourtney Kardashians robbery....

*crickets*

*crickets*

I've really got nothing today :( I saw the new New Moon clip where Bella "slaps" aka punches Alex, let me tell you Kristen's acting so far in these clips have blown me away! Although she is my role model, and nothing she will do will ever disappoint me haha. Go check out the clip if you haven't seen it yet...it's about 15 seconds long..but its worth it. Also check out the Scream Awards on Spike TV OCtober 27th @ 10pm they will be showing another New Moon clip. I'm starting to wonder if come November 20th there will be scenes that we haven't seen or if we will have seen the whole movie by then.

Sorry for the lame post...I promise I'll be more energetic with this.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment