Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dear New Paramore CD, I'm sorry I'm a month behind


What is one thing I hate?


Well besides people chewing with their mouths open, people biting their nails, complaining about their "shitty" lives, and people making fun of things I love......I hate when I fall behind on music. GOOD MUSIC!


Paramores latest album came out oh about a month ago, and although I've known of the release date for quite some time, what have I done? NOTHING. Well fear not, today I have the CD. Well, what a pity I felt for myself. I have been missing this amazing gift Hayley,Josh,Zac, Jeremy and Taylor have given their fans. I should not have expected anything less, but this is beyond words they did not let us down again. Between powerful lyrics, powerful rock chords and just an overall feelin of Pmore...they did it!


Anywho....yet other good news...LESS THAN ONE MONTH UNTIL NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes Twihards, the time is here! The countdown we have all been waiting for! Eclipse wraps shooting this week, which may I add is a week earlier than expected! Also, the official Twilight Twitter released the official Eclipse logo last night. I'll take it, I'm not "omg its amazing" but its not that bad either. So what to do for this next month?


Press Time!


Kristen, Rob, Taylor, Ashley, Kellan, Nikki, Kellan, Peter and everyone else are going to be thrown ALL over this country. For the first couple of weeks of November they will be going from city to city doing press. I will keep everyone updated via twitter (hey to all my new followers!!!!) on any new dates I get. So far what we have is this...


Regis and Kelly

November 18th-Kristen Stewart

November 19th-Robert Pattinson

November 20th- Taylor Lautner


Also, Rob will be a guest again on the Ellen show. The show tapes the 17th but is set to air November 20th.


Also, if you can't wait until then...October 30th on MTV at 9pm some of the cast (rumor Kstew and Rpattz) will be doing some sort of event.


Alright this blog is boring, but very information filled! Follow me on Twitter (sara0386). Next blog will be fun...maybe I'll do something fun for the countdown until New Moon....


Ps. i think i have swine flu, not cool. I type this while having a fever and just got done throwing up. yay me! I am feeling a tiny bit better though...


pps. i dont think i have swine flu...i just like saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment