Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 3


So I figured maybe I'll start picking a daily topic or something to write about, to not jump all over the place! My daily topic will 90 percent of the time be related to Twilight, so to some that might be a problem ha! Today's topic is Robsten!


After Jennie Garth's statement got all messed up this AM about how Peter tells her all information about Twilight but she doesn't talk about,I figured I should shed some light onto this subject! I can't believe Perez got his information wrong, shocking, not. If you will learn one thing from me it is I sometimes have a guility pleasure of reading Perez's blogs, but his passion of hating Kristen Stewart is enough to drive me INSANE! Just because she's not a stupid blonde, going to the Ivy everynight, or hanging out with Paris Hilton does not make her a bad person, in fact it makes her more of a down to earth real person. *end rant*


Back to Robsten, as much as I would like to say who cares if they are dating, I just need to know. Once they come out publicly I will shut my trap! I think it would be better if they just came out that way the papparazzi might stop hassaling them. I have a feeling we wont get an answer soon due to the big cluster fuck I call Summit. Rumor is Summit does not want their relationship to hit the airwaves just yet. How can you deny such chemistry though! Once I learn how to put pictures on here and lots of them, I'm going to post away and this might become a picture blog instead of me writing! So what do you think about Robsten, true or false? Or, to care or not care. this blog was super short and not what I wanted it to be but my computer keeps freezing which makes this a lot harder to do! So I will end on that note, I am going to go watch the comedians of chelsea lately. should be a good laugh.
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment